Our Indigenous Partnership & Commitment
We recognize our operations are often located on the Traditional Territories of our Indigenous Communities and we work alongside valued companies and First Nations to keep them safe.
First Nations Peoples are the original stewards of the land and offer valuable knowledge into the sustainability and protection of lands in which we work. Our TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) approach will continue to instil these values for our Indigenous Generations to come.
"We believe that responsible business activity involves the participation and respect of all Indigenous Communities."
- Environmental Consulting & Planning
- Environmental Inspections & Monitoring
- Reclamations and Decommissioning
- Remediations & Excavations
- Phase I, II, III Environmental Assessments
- Risk Management Assessments
- Archaeological Assessments and Traditional Use Studies
- Drilling Waste Management
- Soil Auger and Drilling Services
- Soil and Groundwater Monitoring Programs and Remediation
- Underground and Above-ground storage tank removals
- Spill Responses
- Water Course Assessments / Creek crossings
- Wetland Assessments
- Environmental Mitigation
- Environmental Compliance Checks
- Wildlife Assessments and Surveys
- Project Management (acting as Prime Contractor for large scale projects)
The Ram Response Group Advantage
The Ram Response Group is a full-service, end-to-end integrated response organization that can swiftly deploy across Western Canada in a matter of hours. Check out our other divisions for more information as to how we can help in times of crisis.